Ask the Swan Specialist

Re: Bleedig swan
By:The Regal Swan
Date: 8 September 2015
In Response To: Bleedig swan (Flo)

Hi Flo

Yes, please immediately contact the RSPCA as they will capture it or send a swan rescuer. If you are in the Windsor/London area you can call Swan Support. Go to their website and they should also be able to help. Thanks for your concern. The Regal Swan

Messages In This Thread

Bleedig swan -- Flo -- 8 September 2015
Re: Bleedig swan -- The Regal Swan -- 8 September 2015